Warnings of using omo magnets

More and more people like playing with magnetic balls, in fact RARE EARTH MAGNETS are not toys, they have really strong pull force.If children or your pets swallow over 3 piece of magnetic balls , the magnetic balls may suck together and damage your digestive system or even lead to death. But we know our magnetic balls look really beautiful and so many kids love them, I hope parents to tell their children the danger of neodymium magnets, DO NOT EAT MAGNETS!!

Older Post Newer Post